Thursday, January 17, 2013

America is a land of many

 I have been looking into the integration of Religion into  the Public forum and my stand on religion is not to allow any one religion into any parts of government which includes Public Schools. Now I have heard from both sides Christians who want their religion, Muslims who want their religion, Jews who want their religion taught and I say NO RELIGION to be taught in schools since this country is so diversified into many religions.

We can not ascertain the thought in teaching all these religions in one school year but we should teach our children to respect each other no matter who they believe in and what ever the name of each God  is. We must stop calling each other names and start working to mold our youths into better Americans.

Respect starts in the family. Family values come from the home. An American is an American regardless of their religion. No faith or religion should stop a Citizen from being an American.

My religion is not that I am Jewish , or Christian, or Muslim or any other religion My religion is the Constitution of the United States and I am an American first and foremost..

I am running for Congress 17th district in Central Pennsylvania to work for you. You are my bosses. I answer to you. My door when I am in the office will always be open for those who need to see me. I will work for you not for a party. 2014 is right around the corner. Join me in making Pennsylvania the Keystone State.

Contact Keith Healey   keithhealey1950@gmail.com. to volunteer. We need Volunteers to go door to door to collect signatures to place Leah's name on the ballet in District 17. If you live in District 17 Please email me at keithhealey1950@gmail.com. Majority of the volunteers will become Leah's staff here in Pa and in DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.