Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Treason


 Yesterday was the first time I listened to this particular Tea Party Show in about a month and I was shocked to hear what they said. It was so Un-Constitutional and they claim they are for protecting the Constitution.

In the past they spoke on how this government has been stripping away of their rights. These Zealots have gone as far as stating that they want prayer all over the USA and their right to pray. No one has taken away any rights to pray. They can pray in their Church, home , and in their friends home but they want to pray on Government, State and City properties which not only Christians pay taxes for the upkeep of but also non-Christians. Frankly I don’t give a damn about their prayer session now since they refuse to respect others. They say they are not racist but they mention and lump Jews who disagree with them as Marxists, Commies, and other degrading remarks. In the past they claimed if it wasn’t for the Jews Obama won’t have been elected. Since when were the Jews of the USA a majority and their votes count more than the Christians who voted for him. I didn’t vote for Obama and my reasons were shouted down by these very same Christians who want prayer on public property. They wanted change. When I even mentioned to these Christian Tea Party Cult People that the change was to instill Islam into this country after 2 years of this Muslim President they fought with me stating oh no he’s a Christian. Also what can Israel do for me?

 I was a member of this group until I gave my opinion on abortion. I believe abortions should be done if it’s a child who was raped, if the mother’s life is endangered, and if it’s incest. Then suddenly I was crazy, a Jew, insane, Liberal, Marxist, baby killer, etc. Yet they want to eliminate welfare and who is going to take care of these babies they want to save. They claim it’s not the tax payers! One is living off the government as a disabled Veteran, one only takes cash for his services as a handy-man contractor who hasn’t paid taxes in years and the other is an Army personal who is planning a coup against the government.  This Captain doesn't understand he is on a government payroll and he is taking money that is considered a form of welfare from the government.  He claims he wants to protect the constitution yet take away other’s rights.

Their latest claim to fame is that they want certain states to be Christian States and therefor Jews, Hindus, Atheists, and etc. will have to leave that state if they find their rule intolerable. Isn’t this what Islam is doing and what the Nazis did in World War 2? Now this is supposed to be the United States of America where religion and government were not to be intermingled. Yes now these Tea Party “Leaders” want to separate the States from the Union and that is treasonous. Show me where in the Constitution it states that this is a Christian country, the Federalists and Antifederalists comments are not the law and do not count in Federal Court. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.