Saturday, September 10, 2011

You dont need to wear the flag

You don't need to wear the flag on your clothing to be a Patriot, you need to say enough of this no one is listening and listen to us.


This is a group that the self claimed Far Right Winged Patriots are claiming are the Marxists and the Communists. These people are tired of the mishandling of the government we have and they are taking a stand. They work differently with emotion and action unlike the Far Right. All the Far Right can do is complain and whine like five year old children. God forbid they leave their couch with their beer actually do something.


I agree with them that the Senators and Congresspersons are not listening. This is NOT a Party Issue it is an American Issue. I say stop the name calling and join forces. Remember: Together We stand, divided We fall!


I want to war in the Middle East to stop I want to stop giving money to the Islamic countries. We shouldn't be fighting this war but big business along with the Islamic government made terrorists started this war. I want to stop Sharia from creeping into the USA. I want to see Jobs in the USA for every American citizen first. I want to see small business develop and flourish in the USA. The Government must stop harassing major businesses who make products here in America. We need to develop America and stop the outsourcing. I want to see us to be independent of the Muslim Oil Companies. 



Egypt Style Protest Planned for October in Washington D.C.


August 31, 2011
By 
If you were wondering when this was going to happen, it will be coming soon. It is looking like September and October will be very eventful months! On October 6, there is a planned protest to occupy freedom plaza in Washington DC. This planned event will mirror the actions of of Tahrir Square and mass European protests. Its goal is to shutdown the U.S. government.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.